Gutwein Law is a growing firm focusing on corporate law, real estate, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, and intellectual property. Our firm employs highly skilled individuals and we provide them with technology to enable them to perform at the highest level.
We are seeking a full-time tax attorney to work in either our Lafayette or Indianapolis office. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Advising and implementing potential tax structures related to business transactions, estate planning and administration, and business succession planning
- Preparing tax returns and financial statements for trusts, estates, businesses, and individuals
- Handling tax disputes for state, local, and federal taxes
Qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed attorney in Indiana
- Licensed CPA in Indiana
- 3+ years of experience in tax law
- High moral character, hard-working and practical
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of initiative and foresight in completing assigned projects
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and strong attention to detail
Gutwein Law officers a benefit package to eligible employees, including 401(k) with employer contribution, insurance plan with health, vision and group life insurance policies, LawPassSolo membership with ALI-CLE, paid parking and flexible time off, Sam’s club membership, and a health club reimbursement.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com.